I joined this FB site is to tell you that i too fell in love with this guy I met online......I dont know how far its gonna go,but all I can say that I know I really love him. One day, A girl had posted a profile on one of page, and me, being read it. I sent message her and I talked to them on FB chat for a little while directly conected her.
How did I meet him? . But I dreamed of a girl who was there that it seemed she wanted to meet me and be my friend. So I woke up early remembering the dream and I went there. When I met her I couldn't believe what was happening to me: she seemed to have fallen in love with me too! I thought that wasn't reality, that I was living in one of those dreams that seem so real...
In life we sometimes must be selfish, make myself happy again.. eventhough it means I have to let her go. I can always keep them in a special place in my heart. Bye bye my virtual :))
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar