Minggu, 01 Januari 2012

look like "Sound of the Sheep"

When I contacted her he was going out but I knew she was hurting.  We chatted that last night by phone and he told me some of the reasons he felt the way she did.  Being the positive person I am I tried to make her feel better about things and I wasn't so sure I was doing anything to help him that night or any other night for that matter.  I pride myself on not needing her again.  I take care of myself. Well the simple answer is a lot my FB friends and  real life friends. She proved that she is there for me as she promised and that she doesn't walk away when the Year are down. Blah, I heard "sound of the Sheep". lol
I have to admit that I  turned it around on me on my cold dark night and she has not been there for me broke relation ever since. I don't understand anymore.I've done a lot of bad things in my life.I've lied to a lot of my fams that i care about. Why you ended with her ?? it's a d@mn question. Really I hate it.  . Hide my emotions for so long it was hard to open once more. " I am glad You did for You have someone will get better.. It might take awhile but you will." Said my Mom
She is thinking of you when I am doing something that and her did...probably not. Women are stronger than men. She is forging on with a new life, maybe one day she will forgive me for what I've done to us, but not anytime soon. Now we just listen to talk through our problems.  Until then, I suffer. Best wishes and best of luck......

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar